Saturday 17 April 2021

Author Priyanka singh: AN INTRODUCTION



Author of Death Before Cremation


 

Who am I? 

Hi, My name is Priyanka! 
I am a Poetess, a law student and an author. My debut collection of poetry, "Death Before Cremation", published in the year 2019, sheds light on trauma, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts based on my personal experiences with it that I turned into poetry.                                                                                                         
 

More than a mere collection of poetry, It is my blood, sweat and tears. It is my feelings of helplessness, resentment, loneliness and everything beyond. It is my journey through the darkest of times. It is the story of my million deaths each day before my body is ready to be cremated. It is my heartache, my pain, my vulnerability, all of it and more in your hands. 

 

                    Update: New Collection coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can feel ur words....keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do whatever u can do ..still your dad Modi will come in 2024

    ReplyDelete